Posted by Dr. Chris Ho on March 29, 2015
• A degree in Physiotherapy from a local university or equivalent
• Possess a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Physiotherapists Board, Hong Kong
• Practice as a Physiotherapist for at least 2 years.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
• Innovative and motivated with a passion for quality care
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email your full resume with contact details, expected salary and availability to Drchrisho@hotmail.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be used only for employment purposes.
More on these topics:
Dr. Chris Ho
Find the RIGHT doctor for you!
Choose among a selection of the most reputated doctors & dentists in Hong Kong. See real time agendas. Click on your preferred time slot & all you need to do is, show up!
Stay in the loop on TopDoc news and announcements!
Have questions for a TopDoc?
Engage with him directly on TopDoc.
You have a really good health tip to share:Post an article >>