The Top Team
The energetic professionals behind TopDoc
Chief executive officerChristelle has been in the data, computing and digital marketing business for many years. She has collaborated on online branding for companies such as Noble Group and Chinachem Group. Her previous company developed iZuvo, a CES (2011) featured mobile app and pioneer household connected object. Prior to these years, Christelle was a high frequency trader at global investment banks including UBS and Societe Generale. She used Big Data technologies to design and execute high-speed trading strategies with trades lasting seconds.
- MSc in Mathematics in Finance from the Courant Institute, NYU (NY, US)
- MSc in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Engineering from the ENSIMAG (Grenoble, France)
- Senior Vice President, Asia, ASSIST CARD (part of CV Starr & Company)
- Executive Director for Assistance Alliance International, Hong Kong. Start-up Hong Kong branch including both Sales & 24 x 7 Operations unit.
- Executive Director for Lockton Companies, Hong Kong overseeing Financial Business Unit including general and life insurance portfolios.
DirectorSpent 26 years in Asia Region with the insurance and banking industry and gained her experience in the delivery of travel, medical, security and concierge assistance to corporations, banking and insurance industry, both life and non-life sector. She spent the greater part of her career in team leadership positions with responsibilities for sales and general management in Asia including Hong Kong, Greater China, North and South Asia. In her last role, she overseas Asia including Japan with Starr Assist Card Asian Holdings Ltd, a CV Starr & Company.
Creative director and graphic designerEvelyn has over 10 years of experience in Graphic Design and Branding. She is holding the chairs of "Art Pottery" and "Product Design Methodology" from the University of La Serena, Chile, where she lectured as a Professor of Design. Her extensive experience in Editorial Design and Graphic Communication largely contributes to TopDoc's best in class user experience, content and marketing plan.
- Professor of Design, at the University of La Serena, Chile
- B.Sc (University of British Columbia, CAN)
- M.Pharm (Kings' College London, UK)
Pharmaceutical ContributorAnthony is a community pharmacist in Vancouver, BC who enjoys educating and empowering his patients. Anthony's past experience includes working as a organ transplant technician in Vancouver's Eye Bank as well as graduate research on antibiotic resistance due to institutional overuse of antiseptic agents.
Medical ContributorEmilie is a registered Medical Doctor in France, with a double background in both Medical Biology and Public Health. She graduated from the teaching Hospital St Antoine in 2004 with a Clinical Biology specialisation. After working for few years in medical laboratories, she moved to South Africa, where she graduated from the Johannesburg Witwatersrand University Medical School with a Master of Public Health in 2009.
- Hospital St Antoine in 2004
- Master of Public Health in 2009 from Johannesburg Witwatersrand University Medical School